- In stock orders ship within 24 hours.
- Weekend orders will be processed the next business day.
- If a part is not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer, it usually takes 2-3 days to arrive to us and will be promptly shipped to you. Most of the orders are shipped complete within 2-3 business days. A few of the parts ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 7-10 business days to arrive and will shipped to you immediately. Please contact us for availability.
- Depending upon location, ground shipments usually take 2-7 days.
- Orders over $250.00 must be signed for upon delivery.
- Your order may be shipped per Expedited shipping for an additional cost.
- Oversized shipments will be additional; you will be contacted prior to shipping for approval.
- Oversized shipments will ship to your local freight hub for pickup.
- We cannot guarantee transit times for ground and oversize orders.
- Shipping Carrier substitutions may be made at our determination in an attempt to reduce shipping cost to the customer.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been placed on backorder or discontinued, we will do our best to try and find one for you as quickly as possible.
- We do not ship COD orders.
- Duties and fees for international orders are not included in the purchase price.
- International orders are non-returnable
- Shipping charges will not be refunded on returned parts, as the shipping is a service rendered and cannot be refunded.
- The customer will need to and is responsible for contacting GmPartsDirect.com in order to initiate a damage or loss claim. If damaged, please submit an email to CustomerService@GmPartsDirect.com explaining the damage along with photos of the product received and the packaging. Please inspect freight shipments for damage prior to signing for them. If damage is found please be sure it is noted on the bill of lading prior to accepting the package. Failure to note damage on freight shipments may result in a denial of the damage claim. When the claim is confirmed, we can order and send a replacement for the damaged merchandise. If you are present when the damaged package arrived please sign for the package and in the same screen write DMG which will indicated it was damaged upon arrival. Damaged parts must be reported to us within 10 days of receipt.
- Losses must be reported no longer than 15 days past the estimated time of shipment delivery by the carrier. You are emailed the day the shipment is sent with the tracking number and invoice. If the shipment does not arrive near the estimated time of shipping delivery please contact us within 15 days of this estimated time. Estimated times are provided by the shipping carrier. We do not guarantee estimated delivery times as this is a service solely provided by the shipping carrier.